Let’s start the conversation.
What do you need to work better in your performance management process? If you’re not sure how we can help, use this list to help define what it is that you want to achieve.
Performance Management Capabilities Deficit
- Even though we tell our managers to give feedback they don’t.
- Managers don’t know how to give feedback about behavior.
- Our managers haven’t been trained to give performance feedback.
Disruptive Behaviors Go Unchecked
- We have problem performers that cause good employees to leave.
- We have employees who exhibit distraction-causing bad apple behaviors.
- We have stated values and competencies but not everyone lives by them.
Low Instances of Performance Feedback
- Anecdotally or through a survey employees report not receiving enough feedback.
- Our managers wait until performance review time to talk about performance.
- Managers put off performance conversations until it’s too late.
Performance Review Process
- We haven’t been able to show ROI from our performance management efforts.
- We have known underperformers who have lingered for months – years.
- Managers need to be better at writing and delivering annual performance reviews.
System Needs Modernization
- Our forms and process are cumbersome, resulting in reluctant usage. Our system hasn’t been changed in years and no longer seems relevant.
- I’ve been tasked with transforming our performance process and want to get it right this time.
Participate in a free employee performance webinar.
Check out some of our free employee performance forms.
Learn how the Performance Continuum Feedback Method® can change how you think about performance management.